- When building an Ionic 2 application you have a choice between using regular ECMAScript 6 syntax, or TypeScript. If you're unfamiliar with what these are I'd recommend reading Intro to ECMAScript 6 and Angular 2 for Ionic Developers and for a little more context on what some of the issues are around the two options I'd recommend reading Ionic 2: TypeScript vs ECMAScript 6
- The original question was asked around 6 years ago, and now there are lots of viable options for this. Now is the age of transpiling everything to everything, specially X to JS. Here are list (copied) from a popular repo. * GWT - Google Web Toolki..
- g to have made a converter is a liar, you're wrong. Phosphorus is a scratch-to-js converter that works on any project you give it
- In 2017, IE8 to IE11 usage have droppped to a very small part of web traffic and can be safely ignored.This means that we can drop jQuery from our application and rely on standard DOM and some ES6 sprinkles. Speed being one of the main criterias for SEO (and users), sparing our browser the effort of loading a whole library before processing our code offers a nice bonus we all should consider.
- jscript converter Does anyone know of a good jscript converter. Trying to take a windows environment page (asp) to nix (php) Was able to convert the asp but having trouble with the jscript
- ECMAScript 2015, commonly referred to as ES6, is the current version of the ECMAScript Language Specification standard. The support for this new ES6 features is on its way though it will.
- Converting ECMAScript 6 to TypeScript in Ionic 2
- What is the best way to automatically convert Java - Quor
- From jQuery to DOM and ES6 Le Wago